The Official Veeimkay City! Fan Forums
Members Are now required to login to do some of the guest actions, just reducing spam bots and increasing activity chances! Multitasking For the Win!

Plan: Saving the forum's vitality.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Plan: Saving the forum's vitality.

Post by Bit on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:44 am

Wow. It has literally been 5 years since I last posted. Neat. Happy new year all. (2018.. 10 years since VMK closed, right?)

Wow, I was soooo cringey back then. I think I was the youngest member of the group, so it's kinda weird thinking about being a sophomore in college now. (Studying Chemistry at UC Berkeley, woohoo). Also I was very prideful and self-centered (still am tbh), like I made my character uber-rich. When everyone else lived in houses. Wow. Okay. Childish, much?

You all have obviously moved on with your lives, which is fine, because I have too. I was reminiscing and thought about this place.

If you're looking for me to describe how I found myself, and came across revelations about myself in the same vein as others, I would surprisingly note that I actually experienced similar feelings of depression and identity crises throughout my life.

Bear in mind I am not here to condemn, I am here to love, because I am commanded to. But I would say that instead of turning away from faith for answers, I looked towards it. And throughout all of the pain and suffering, I have found joy, hope, satisfaction, and answers to my restlessness. That's enough on that- you all didn't expect a sermon. (Though of course if any of you are curious on the subject of faith, please email me, even if you're skeptic)

I hope everyone is doing well in their adult lives- I'll go ahead and leave my email, and I actually encourage my friends (that is, everyone here) to message me. I have a skype, but don't use it.

Please, please, email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Male Number of posts : 399
Job/hobbies : None
Humor : None
Spouse : um
Children : um
Favorite Color : Blue
Favorite Band/Singer : unknown
Best Friends : Diz, Light, Blue, Cosmic, Tie and Last.
Favorite Song: : Rhapsody in Blue
Notepad : Contact me, my friends!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2