The Official Veeimkay City! Fan Forums
Members Are now required to login to do some of the guest actions, just reducing spam bots and increasing activity chances! Multitasking For the Win!

Plan: Saving the forum's vitality.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plan: Saving the forum's vitality.

Post by Sebastian on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Hello!,
Last time I posted on these forums just to see if anyone was still around, and a lot of you guys did post something. Reading some of the chat-box posts I've realized that there is a highly unlikely chance of us actually getting on at the same time due to our lives changing to the degree that they have.

So, I propose that, instead of marking our calendars and setting time aside for a chat or two, we just annually post something in this topic; how were doing, what's changed, and address anything someone asks of us. (Maybe come on once every month or two?, or really whenever you have some serious nostalgia.)

I mean seriously, I was SO young when I talked to you guys, and now I'm a junior in High School. o_O, My life has honestly changed so much, and I want to hear how yours has a well!

So here are my addresses:

Bit- Got your messages on VFK today, (sort of the reason I came here), I forgive you, and still love ya!

Cosmee- OMG, Honestly, I miss you sooo much

Islana- We haven't talked in way too long!, How are you? I remember how you loved Get Smart (The TV series of course), and you drew that picture of Last for me, it was amazing!

Pirate- God, I've seen you in the chat box archives, but never really said anything directly since the disintegration of the forums... How is everything? Meet any special ladies? Wink

Dis- Haii!, I can't believe you started this whole thing, how long ago was it really. I remember it was on the VFKFF... Still like the PPG? lol, you drew amazing cartoons, I think, you had a birthday cake with them on it, THAT was amazing! What's New?

Shawnteeee- Honestly, I've never gotten over Code Geass, thanks to you Razz !, What's up?

Light- If you even go on these forums anymore, I believe you left a while before the disintegration, but anyways, Haii! I'd be nice to talk to you again, you were old back then too O_O, like you and Cosmee were the same age-ish.

Archer- Wow, buddy you're on here a lot... Razz I saw info to contact in the Chatter Box, so if anyone wants that (Formal Shoutout to Archer's Life). What's new? You're younger than me, so like wow, you were like 12..

Polar- I saw you made an account, PMed you too. Obviously you never got over this place too, even though you were the excommunicated... What's new, how is everything?

Tie- What's up? Hows the new crowd that you started to talk to online, after us? I know you were very into Glee, and musicals. What's new with everything, school, your mom (how is she)?

Sort of rushing, and I don't want this post to be a page long. For anyone I miss you and I love you all,

If any of these people addressed give me an "I'm Fine" and not a 2 page essay describing the inner mechanisms of their mind, they will be formally beaten with a refrigerator... lol!

So as for what I've been up to, if you guys even care Razz;
Started drivers ed, worst decision of my life, I'm not meant to drive lol, I have like a mini-panic every time i'm behind the wheel.
I'm on Tumblr all the time, honestly consuming my life O-O, I will not openly post the URL, cause it's a pretty morbid blog.. Anyway, I definitely changed music tastes from when I was like 10 lol, I'm into Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Avenged 7Fold, and all these other punk-rock, alternative type things. Favorite song - "I'm low on gas, and you need a jacket", or "A match into water". School's the same, honestly Physics is killing me, i'm surprised I haven't killed myself due to the stress of it. The idea that i'm almost a senior scares the living daylights out of me, but I mean Neverland doesn't exist, sadly, so I'm just going with the flow.. Made a lot of new friends, considering I had like 2 IRL when I was posting on this forum. They..Honestly, without them Idk what i'd do. Very Happy

P.S. If anyone of you are in dire need of assistance, AKA suicidal thoughts, self-harm relapse, anorexia, etc.etc... PM here, I'm always here for you guys. (If you feel you need a lot of help, PM and ill give you my Tumblr page where you can inbox me. This is only due to me not being on VMKCFF every day and i'm on Tumblr every hour..) Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]
Sebastian

Male Number of posts : 1294
Mood : Ploopy
Spouse : Noone Atm
Children : Rocket and Fire no?
Favorite Color : TOTALLY PURPPLE!!
Favorite Band/Singer : I like alotta bands
Best Friends : Tie, Pippa, Light, Shawnte, Islana, Cosmic, Blue, Dizzy, Awe, Bit, Archer.
Favorite Song: : Party Rock Anthem
Notepad : HEY GUYS.

bleh...
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Plan: Saving the forum's vitality.

Post by Ace_Archer on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 pm

*Deep Breath*
I'm fine.
*Breathe out*

Anyway, Good to see you man! Been a while indeed, Sophomore in High school myself, but yeah. Life is chaotic around this time of year, Finals, Holidays, Performances (4 Today and tomorrow, .-. ). But hey, It's expected
I Would add more, Yet I have to go to one of the aforementioned performances soon, so I'll finish later.
Also. DAMNIT LAST. YOU SAW MY INFO AND DIDN'T ADD ME ON ANYTHING >:
That's your job now.
Like seriously, Go do it.
Now.

- Ace o7

BLOOP [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ace_Archer
Dev
Dev

Male Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : does being addicted to the computer count?
Humor : kitty go woof!!!!!!!!!
Mood : Giiiizbert
Spouse : sorta dating tie in the rpg....
Children : i dont have any..
Favorite Color : the primary colors
Favorite Band/Singer : TOBYMAC = PWNAGE!!!!!!!
Best Friends : last,cosmic, tie, blue, light,
Favorite Song: : diverse city - tobymac ^^
Notepad : - scribbles all over notepad - muhahhahahahah!

LOVE U REHCRA! ^^ ♥️Cosmic♥️

I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER TOO COSMIC!-ace Very Happy

^^ Sweet! ♥️~Cosmic

lol - ace

RAWRRR
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bit on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey Everyone. I suppose I've changed so much as well! Haha, I still dream of flying the Nubian at night, thought I don't use improper grammar too much anymore. I'm a freshman in High School ( pretty young compared to all y'all... BIG deal for me though) I've been doing well, and I've been trying to get the best grades ever... anyway I am currently interested in three things; Star Trek, My Little Pony (you read that right Wink ), and Doctor Who.

I, personally have been trying to get ahold of everyone...

Anyway, Life's good, I am happy to say things have not gotten worse since I spoke to all of you last. Not to brag, but I've done awesome academically... finished 8th grade with a perfect 4.0.. and lots more but I'd sound more shallow... heh. I must admit, you guys were my first REAL friends... Silly Bit was always saying the wrong thing..!

Sigh.. I can't believe how OLD we all are! Sad
Bit
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 398
Job/hobbies : None
Humor : None
Mood : FIRE'NMAHLAZORS!BWAAA!
Spouse : um
Children : um
Favorite Color : Blue
Favorite Band/Singer : unknown
Best Friends : Diz, Light, Blue, Cosmic, Tie and Last.
Favorite Song: : Rhapsody in Blue
Notepad : I LOVE NUBIANS!

I lost my mod powers Sad
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Islana on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:36 am

Hey Guys!!
Islana Here! ...Actually, I'm really Amy!

Man it's been so long! I'm 19 now and I'll be 20 in January, I'm a Sophomore in college and an art major! I'm going to be transferring colleges soon and hopefully I'll be able to study animation! My dream is to some how work for Disney! ...or illustrate children's books...that would be like a real Neverland!
I still like Get Smart and The Beatles and I still occasionally talk to Cosmic since I have her facebook account and went to go actually meet up with her!
Hey guys, so just yesterday I was talking to one of my college pals ( I don't have too many friends it's kinda pathetic) and she said she used to play vmk!! I found this one website that is just like vmk! In fact, it is vmk! It's called MyVMK if anyone wants to look at it! I have an account and obviously my name is Islana.

I have a little pet bunny named Bunnyfacio and a kitty cat named Hazelnut at home
This year for Halloween I made my own costume and I was Merida from Brave. Next year I'm planning on being Rapunzel!
Last year I got into my first relationship! That didn't go to well so I'm still holding out for the right guy!
Lets see what else about meee....people have said I look like Audrey Hepburn lol.
And I certainly still love Mary Poppins! My Junior year of High School I made a Mary Poppins costume and I was thinking about digging it back out of my closet yesterday!

Lol those were some random facts about me and I hope you guys are all doing well! It sounds like you've all grown so much! How nice would it be to meet up for a chat every now and then!

Love,
Amy <3

Top Poster
Top Poster

Female Number of posts : 348
Job/hobbies : drawing.. piano.. listening to THE BEATLES 8D
Mood : I LOVE SIR JAMES PAUL MCCARTNEY!
Spouse : Single.....and..Loving it!
Children : Please fill in
Favorite Color : Pink
Favorite Band/Singer : The Bealtes
Best Friends : Please fill in
Favorite Song: : Please fill in
Notepad : i must get u an x-mas gift mah dear islana so...im me!
♥️Cosmic♥️
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawnte on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:23 am

OH MY GLOB.

THIS IS UNREAL. WHAT. WHAT.
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHA.T WHA.T AT A.HT WLAHTLSDHFAKSDHF

I literally can't function. Reading every single word, line, and syllable you guys posted in this thread, I have had this frikin' huge grin on my face, I'm so happy. It's like rediscovering childhood or something. This is beautiful, it truly is.

Um, wow. I don't even know where to start. I'll start by addressing Last--
UMM?????? YOU WERE A JUNIOR??? ACTUALLY, SINCE THAT POST YOU POSTED WAS FROM 2012. YOU'RE A SENIOR NOW?? AREN'T YOU LIKE APPLYING FOR COLLEGE OR SOMETHING AT THIS VERY MOMENT????

I'm honestly mindblown. I literally can't. I'm having dramatic heart palpitations, I can't breathe. Ok...ok...UGH.

Also, I'm super mega flattered you still connotate me with Code Geass (HAHAH I'm still in love with my avatar/siggie)--that's beautiful. (But I'm sure you've already heard of it, but just in case you haven't, you should really check out Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin)

I JUST WANT TO HOLD YOU ALL AND GIVE YOU ALL KISSES ON THE FOREHEAD.

Geebus, people. Um. Okay, so to let y'all know how I am--
Currently in COLLEGE????? I used to be so used to that idea, but telling YOU GUYS that I'm in COLLEGE??? It's been waaaayyy too long. So yeh, sophomore in college. Majoring in biomedical engineering--hoping to change to electrical engineering because no me gusta chemistry. I want to eventually get a B.S. in electrical engineering then move on to graduate school and get a master's in art, perhaps, and pursue my dream of becoming a Disney Imagineer. king 

Ummm, I've been in a relationship for a little over a year now it's super WEIRD AND AMAZING. I REALLY SUGGEST FALLING IN MUTAL LOVE WITH SOMEONE/THING. Don't like be hasty, though--I know from experience that it kinda likes to just jump at you out of nowhere, and that's prob the best way to experience it, AHAHAH.

I still get really frikin excited about things. STILL BESTIES WITH ISLANA. We go to different colleges, though, but we're still tight. (YE.) Umm, hahah, BASICALLY I CAME BACK TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THERE'S A VMK BETA UP AND IT'S THE REAL DEAL--IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME, I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND RIGHT NOW. (edit: I saw that Amy already told you guise, but yeh, what she said! Hahaha <3 )

But I'm just so overwhelmed with nostalgia and relief and happiness and pride to hear from all of you. I can already just see it in the way you guys type how much you've all matured and I just feel like a proud mother who hasn't seen her kids in a long time and is so happy to hear they're all doing so well.

If any of you people want to contact me, you can contact my tumblr: teenytinypotatoes.tumblr.com (i might eventually change it back to xippy.tumblr.com; long story, ask me about it later haha)

Once again, you guys have seriously made my entire fortnight, I'm so happy. <3 I look forward to perhaps hearing from you guys, even if it might be a year from now. I love you all!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Claimed.
Shawnte
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Full Time Amazing person, part time fan girl
Humor : Having a bad day, are we?
Mood : Sarcastic
Spouse : Lelouch vi Britannia
Children : none @_@
Favorite Color : Lavendar
Favorite Band/Singer : Owl City, Paramore, Escape the Fate
Best Friends : Islana, Cosmic♥️, Tie, Last, Soda
Favorite Song: : "Colors" and "World End" by FLOW
Not Enough for the Truth or Cliche by Escape the Fate
Notepad : COSMIC PWNS ALL <<----Remeber this and u will live XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
8D HIIII CATZEN!
YOU NEED TO SHOW VMKCFF UR DRAWINGS!
- Issy //o-o\\
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://XippyRin.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Islana on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:10 pm

lol fortnight......Yes Shawnte is still my best friend!
....And her real name is Cathy...Just thought that was kinda important to note XD

Top Poster
Top Poster

Female Number of posts : 348
Job/hobbies : drawing.. piano.. listening to THE BEATLES 8D
Spouse : Single.....and..Loving it!
Children : Please fill in
Favorite Color : Pink
Favorite Band/Singer : The Bealtes
Best Friends : Please fill in
Notepad : i must get u an x-mas gift mah dear islana so...im me!
♥️Cosmic♥️
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_Archer on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am

ShayShay! Issy! Very Happy
First of all, Yay EE Degree Very Happy, you ever do any FIRST Robotics stuff?

Secondly, I Recently found MyVMK too! We should set up a time where we all meet up in game! Name's Ace_Archer, because I'm original.

Ace_Archer
Dev
Dev

^^ Sweet! ♥️~Cosmic

lol - ace

RAWRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawnte on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 am

ACE!! OH MY GLOB YOU'RE 16 NOW.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THAT.
And yesss, EE. I have actually never done any robotics stuff except for physics in high school where we played around with bread boards and made little electrical cars. That's about it, haha. And I've only had one programming class so far, too.

Do you want to major in EE, Ace? Or are you already in college because you're a super genius????

On MyVMK, I'm also still Shawnte, haha! And it would be interesting to actually hang out on MyVMK! I don't think I ever actually saw you guys in VMK, ahahaha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Claimed.
Shawnte
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Full Time Amazing person, part time fan girl
Humor : Having a bad day, are we?
Mood : Sarcastic
Spouse : Lelouch vi Britannia
Children : none @_@
Favorite Color : Lavendar
Favorite Band/Singer : Owl City, Paramore, Escape the Fate
Best Friends : Islana, Cosmic♥️, Tie, Last, Soda
Favorite Song: : "Colors" and "World End" by FLOW
Not Enough for the Truth or Cliche by Escape the Fate
Notepad : COSMIC PWNS ALL <<----Remeber this and u will live XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
8D HIIII CATZEN!
YOU NEED TO SHOW VMKCFF UR DRAWINGS!
- Issy //o-o\\
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://XippyRin.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_Archer on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 am

Haha, I'm probably going to major in comp sci, while I enjoy a bit of electrical work, I'm a programmer at heart <3

Also, SKYPE AND FACEBOOK NAOW. We need to stay in contact D:

Ace_Archer
Dev
Dev

^^ Sweet! ♥️~Cosmic

lol - ace

RAWRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedizboy on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:09 am

well holy fuckin Flower
i had no idea yall had came back here, ace/ben added me on skype after finding me on tumblr and brought me here and also told me about myvmk so there's that

i wanna make a formal apology(especially to you, last, for the things i said, i still think about all the things i said and i regret every word) for how i acted and keeping up the whole blue/dizzy bullshit
as i found out later on it was deep rooted identity issues between the girl i thought i was supposed to be and the boy i felt like i was, and now i have resolved myself and im transgender, and go by bj
im also pansexual and atheist and have a girlfriend in new jersey who i should be living with in 2015. ill be moving out soon, next month in fact, to a safe home as ive come to realize how abusive and brainwashing my parents are(they dont allow me to drive or work now, as well) and ive changed a lot of my views and ways

im too stupid for college but i'll try to be taking up a job at petco soon and look into being a travel agent, especially for disney, as that's something i can actually do
i still love the rowdyruff boys, just as intensely before, and i still draw fanart(altho not often, and not at all now as my tablet is too old to work on my laptop, and i ripped the harddrive out of my desktop), but ive joined a lot more fandoms, and even run an animal crossing blog

my url is gravebound, my acnl blog is gravecrossing(real creative i know)

so yeah, nice to see ya'll again
Bluedizboy

Male Number of posts : 897
Job/hobbies : Artist
Humor : I loves me a good burger! Does anyone know what goes good with burgers?
Mood : Disturbing
Spouse : Dizzy [Crud, she is HOT!]
Children : Diza [Amazing the angel is my offspring, isn't it?]
Favorite Color : Dark blue mostly, but I like any dark color
Favorite Band/Singer : Demon Hunter & Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
Best Friends : Besides my girlfriend/wife/whatever and my sister and brother, and my mom, and my dad... well... let's face it. The whole frickin' Dislonia family are my best friends.
Favorite Song: : All-Time: Dry the River by Maylene
Current: Turn Your Back and Run - Demon Hunter
Notepad : Blue's Advice:
Never judge a book by its cover. Judge it on how fast the pages shred.

Never tell a pregnant woman she's ugly. She'll injure you. Never tell her she's beautiful, either, she'll kill you.

If you have a morbid fear of drunkeness, stay away from me.

I figured out why they call us "Metalheads". Because we constantly headbang and haven't cracked our skulls yet.
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://www.jesusfreakhideout.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Light|Shadow on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Me? Yeah, I'm fine.

Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 416
Job/hobbies : Moon Rock Frontier
Humor : You hear the one about the picnic and the grass stain?
Mood : Happy
Spouse : Nope, I don't have a house with an Sp at the beginning...
Children : Does my inner child count?
Favorite Color : Between light gray, black, and green. They all rock pretty hard.
Favorite Band/Singer : I don't listen to any particular group, I just listen to songs that sound good. Note: TOBY MAC AND RAP ARE NEVER TO BE CONSIDERED GOOD MUSIC!
Best Friends : Now I don't see how that's any of your business... creeper...
Favorite Song: : Move Along, American Pie, Closer to the Truth, you know, the good stuff.
Notepad : This is a notepad...
Deal with it...
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_Archer on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Light, number one, lahfjsjakglajduhjwjadak, it's been forever. Secondly, the fact that your name is blue confused the ever living Flower out of me.

Ace_Archer
Dev
Dev

^^ Sweet! ♥️~Cosmic

lol - ace

RAWRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Light|Shadow on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:21 pm

I knoooooow!

Also my blue name rules. Don't you deny it.

Anyway as for how I've been, I went to technical school and got an associate's degree. I am now working as a baker, which is in my field, at a resort and right now I am so glad I did. I am two years out of school and I'm starting my career! It is both very exciting and terrifying.

Although during my school years, I did experience a lot of anxiety and depression. It got pretty bad, but I'm very glad it didn't get to a point where I started hurting myself physically. I got some professional help and I feel pretty fantastic now.

As for what I'm up to lately, I have joined a writing club online and one of my stories is going to be published via create space self publishing. It's not super popular, which is fine because writing is a hobby for me. I also draw occasionally and my Deviant Art account is VioGreen77.

I am still a huge Disney fan, but I still haven't seen Frozen, and I really want to. I have also gotten into classic Fairy Tales namely by Hans Christian Andersen and the Brothers Grimm. The Snow Queen is a pretty fantastic story, and my favorite Grimm story is The Two Brothers. I have no favorite Andersen story. Soooooo many good ones.

So that's a fair deal of how I've been since five years ago. I know a lot of messages here seem pretty old, but it's nice to hear from you guys! And I can't believe how much you guys have grown and how old I feel as a result.

Mod
Mod

Favorite Color : Between light gray, black, and green. They all rock pretty hard.
Favorite Band/Singer : I don't listen to any particular group, I just listen to songs that sound good. Note: TOBY MAC AND RAP ARE NEVER TO BE CONSIDERED GOOD MUSIC!
Favorite Song: : Move Along, American Pie, Closer to the Truth, you know, the good stuff.
Deal with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedizboy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:50 pm

hey light c: glad to hear you've been doing fine!
Bluedizboy

Best Friends : Besides my girlfriend/wife/whatever and my sister and brother, and my mom, and my dad... well... let's face it. The whole frickin' Dislonia family are my best friends.

Never tell a pregnant woman she's ugly. She'll injure you. Never tell her she's beautiful, either, she'll kill you.

I figured out why they call us "Metalheads". Because we constantly headbang and haven't cracked our skulls yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiedyegirl on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:20 am

holy BUNNY! 8D Flower.
i started tearing up reading all of this. all of you have come so far and i am so proud of all of you for growing and surviving and owning who you are and chasing your dreams. like, words cannot express the emotions i felt while reading through this.
i am a senior in high school right now, and my plans to get the hell out of kansas are going wonderfully. i have no idea where i will be going, but i know that i will be in some sort of writing/directing program for film/tv/theatre when i get to where ever it is.
i still have a fondness for tie-dye and a hippie soul, but i have become super into fashion since i was on here. i actually work retail now when i am not busy doing stuff for my school's drama department. i still love musicals, but i hate everything about glee besides chris colfer. music wise, i still jam to the beatles, but i have also accepted that pop music is a valid form of music, and i listen to ke$ha and lady gaga because life is short and pop is fun. i also love a lot of alt/indie rock bands.

i don't know if i told you guys/any of you, but i'm a lesbian. i've never had a girlfriend and i am not out to anyone irl (besides my family who is awesome and supportive. i could not have a better family for all of our problems and disfuction <3) but i am online and plan on coming out when i head off to college. my school is just bitchy and gossipy, and i am in a really good place with my social standing and friend group, so i keep telling myself that i'll only have to be closeted for a few more months.

ummm.... my mom's health isn't that great. when i go off to college, she will be moved into a nursing home 5 minutes away from my sister.

wow, i don't even know what else to say. i have been through so many changes these past few years, but reading through this thread, maybe my changes are on the softer side of things compared to some of you.

if any of you guys want to hit me up, my tumblr is bloomalana.tumblr.com

don't be a stranger.

((i seriously only came on here because someone on my dash posted about a website she was on when she was 13 and i got nostalgic for my 13 year old online hangout))

Female Number of posts : 924
Humor : Just say no to Disney Pop.
Spouse : Nobody yet.
Children : Are Rocket and Fire still valid?
Favorite Color : turquoise and purple
Favorite Band/Singer : No real favorite ( I like allot of singers and bands)
Best Friends : Last, Ace, Cosmic, Issy, and Shay Shay!
Notepad : Hiya Jade! Guess what u are now added to mah BFF's list Wink ♥️Cosmic♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedizboy on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:59 am

hey tie c: that's great to hear!

so that's four people who are queer. that's a nice turnout don't you think? Very Happy
Bluedizboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:12 am

Buahahaha I thought I posted here but apparently did not!!!

Soo uh life things... I am 20 now, been dating a guy named Matt (yes a different Matt xD) for about 2 years now know each other for 5, I am a junior in college and am expected to graduation 2015 with two bachelors degrees (history and english), soon after I will be going to grad school, I am the manager at a very popular toy store, I am in the honors society on campus (VP!), the book club, the creative writing club, and I live...dun dun dunnnnn.... at home with my parents still HAHA! Oh and guis.... I have a car!! So basically i make good money and pay for lots of bills xD

I do have a tumblr also: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And once the rest of you are more able to you should add me on fb.

Yes Amy and Cathy and I met up some years ago and i keep in contact with Light, ace, and pirate.
My current likes: Acnl, disney, beatles.... nothing much different haha except I collect vintage cameras and video game systems as well as play video games when I can. But as you can see from earlier on this post I don't really have free time. <3 I love seeing how everyone has turned out and I am glad everyone is getting comfortable in their own skin.

Admin

Female Number of posts : 217
Spouse : Light
Children : Pippa! XD
Favorite Color : Neon green
Favorite Band/Singer : The beatles Very Happy
Best Friends : Soda, Last, Islana, Light, Pippa, Shawnte, and Dizzy!! ♥️
Favorite Song: : None
Notepad : ♥️
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:34 pm

OMG LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 HOLY Flower SO MANY QUEER INDIVIDUALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND WE DIDNT TALK ABOUT IT ONCE EVER LIKE THE FRICK FRACK IS THE NONSENSE!! Holy Flower it's so nice to hear from you all, I followed everyone's tumblr i think (mine's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you'll see my face for like the first time lol. Funny how a bunch of us all ended up on tumblr lol? Saw some name introduction but dunno if you guys know my name is Nick. Yeshh Shawnte Im going to Stonybrook University in the fall D: Im hella excited and so nervous! Majoring in psychology to be a psychiatrist because i wanna help people with mental illness and people who have gone situations like i have. (Ps. Got like 6 of my friends into Code Geass you have no idea how much i still love that anime so much!) Ugh i deleted my facebook but if you want my twitter pm me! Im glad everyone has become so accomplished! College, overcoming obstacles, LIKE WE WERE JUST KIDS, and now we're like... not.. thats redundant but whatever. IM SO HAPPY I SEE PEOPLE IN HAPPY RELATIONSHIPS OMG YES! CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY DAYS TO YOU! Still waiting for my special someone to swoop me off my feet Very Happy I love how little things have still shown from like 6 years ago and are still apart of everyone now! thats crazy!

Sebastian

Best Friends : Tie, Pippa, Light, Shawnte, Islana, Cosmic, Blue, Dizzy, Awe, Bit, Archer.

bleh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_Archer on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Sebastian wrote:OMG LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 HOLY Flower SO MANY QUEER INDIVIDUALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND WE DIDNT TALK ABOUT IT ONCE EVER LIKE THE FRICK FRACK IS THE NONSENSE!! Holy Flower it's so nice to hear from you all, I followed everyone's tumblr i think (mine's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you'll see my face for like the first time lol. Funny how a bunch of us all ended up on tumblr lol? Saw some name introduction but dunno if you guys know my name is Nick. Yeshh Shawnte Im going to Stonybrook University in the fall D: Im hella excited and so nervous! Majoring in psychology to be a psychiatrist because i wanna help people with mental illness and people who have gone situations like i have. (Ps. Got like 6 of my friends into Code Geass you have no idea how much i still love that anime so much!) Ugh i deleted my facebook but if you want my twitter pm me! Im glad everyone has become so accomplished! College, overcoming obstacles, LIKE WE WERE JUST KIDS, and now we're like... not.. thats redundant but whatever. IM SO HAPPY I SEE PEOPLE IN HAPPY RELATIONSHIPS OMG YES! CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY DAYS TO YOU! Still waiting for my special someone to swoop me off my feet :DI love how little things have still shown from like 6 years ago and are still apart of everyone now! thats crazy!

HOLY Flower IT'S LAST \o/
I was told, if I ever see you, to tell you to report to cosmee immediately. Or something along those lines. Lol.

Ace_Archer
Dev
Dev

^^ Sweet! ♥️~Cosmic

lol - ace

RAWRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Ace_Archer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:OMG LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 HOLY Flower SO MANY QUEER INDIVIDUALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND WE DIDNT TALK ABOUT IT ONCE EVER LIKE THE FRICK FRACK IS THE NONSENSE!! Holy Flower it's so nice to hear from you all, I followed everyone's tumblr i think (mine's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you'll see my face for like the first time lol. Funny how a bunch of us all ended up on tumblr lol? Saw some name introduction but dunno if you guys know my name is Nick. Yeshh Shawnte Im going to Stonybrook University in the fall D: Im hella excited and so nervous! Majoring in psychology to be a psychiatrist because i wanna help people with mental illness and people who have gone situations like i have. (Ps. Got like 6 of my friends into Code Geass you have no idea how much i still love that anime so much!) Ugh i deleted my facebook but if you want my twitter pm me! Im glad everyone has become so accomplished! College, overcoming obstacles, LIKE WE WERE JUST KIDS, and now we're like... not.. thats redundant but whatever. IM SO HAPPY I SEE PEOPLE IN HAPPY RELATIONSHIPS OMG YES! CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY DAYS TO YOU! Still waiting for my special someone to swoop me off my feet :DI love how little things have still shown from like 6 years ago and are still apart of everyone now! thats crazy!

HOLY Flower IT'S LAST \o/
I was told, if I ever see you, to tell you to report to cosmee immediately. Or something along those lines. Lol.

I came home from work and fell out of my chair when my e-mail said Last posted <3 <3 My twitter: CosmicNesssa and i followed your blog! We need to chat and catch up like yesterday

Admin

Female Number of posts : 217
Spouse : Light
Children : Pippa! XD
Favorite Color : Neon green
Favorite Band/Singer : The beatles Very Happy
Best Friends : Soda, Last, Islana, Light, Pippa, Shawnte, and Dizzy!! ♥️
Favorite Song: : None
Notepad : ♥️
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Light|Shadow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:01 am

Well, I didn't mention this to anyone except Cosmic, but I'm gay. It's been kinda stressful 'cause my dad is religious and against the idea and I am living at home (working, though). I'm still closeted to my family, even to my own brothers because I worry it'll drive a wedge in the family and bring about tons of drama. So that's a thing. (Still, it's nothing super tragic or anything and I can live with it for now).

I'm also not dating or interested in dating because I still have issues to sort out. Yaaaaaaay. XP

But, outside of that, life seems normal and less stressful. I've gotten better at my job, especially around the holidays and I'm still doing pretty well, all things considered.

I'm on instagram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also I have a blog on bzpower (a lego fan site I joined when I was a kid that I got back into) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm usually active there if anyone wants to contact me.

Mod
Mod

Deal with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_Archer on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:37 am

Awwwwww sheeeit. It's Light!

...I dunno. Don't really have much else to say cause it's half an hour to midnight and I have a D&D Campaign due for my creative writing class tomorrow. And I'm half asleep as it is. Glad that you're less stressed though, that's always good to hear. I'm currently up to my eyeballs in schoolwork, so it's just about the opposite for me, lol.

Also, random note, all of you all should add me on steam. acearcher1 or ace_archer, which ever one works Razz

So, Adios for now, I guess?

Ace_Archer
Dev
Dev

^^ Sweet! ♥️~Cosmic

lol - ace

RAWRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 am

Aw Light so good to hear from you man!! Sorry to hear about that situation, it can be pretty rough. It'll work out eventually is usually how i deal with it lol, but you're 22 you're def adjusted lmao. I'm glad to hear your jobs working out well for you!

Weird Archer, Light and I all signed on today lmao. Don't worry Ace you're schoolwork will die down it's just the middle of the year. Good luck with your D&D project though! That seems really fun!

I'm almost done with finals week (last one's tomorrow yay), but I just cant wait till break!

My handle is @nicajco on instagram just thought i'd let ya know lol

Sebastian

bleh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostalgia on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Holy crap guys. It's 2017 and I can't believe I still come back to this site sometimes. This is Pirate, or WhiteMike, Or whatever I used to go by. You guys can just call me Mikey, Or Michael, or as Cosmic used to call me, Pippa.

Lets see, I'm 20 now. 13 days until I'm 21, so that's cool. I'm an Office Administrator at Orkin Pest Control, kinda strange for a guy that dreamed of acting, but, it pays the bills. I'm married now, if you can believe that. Her name is Megan, which, if I remember correctly, wasn't that Polar's RL name? lol, anyways. She's amazing and everything I could ever wish for. We met playing D&D with my friends (Seems like the need to role play never left me) but I fell in love with her at first sight. I know that's cheesy as all get out, but its true. It wasn't that way for her though, she did not like me at first. Mostly because I'm shorter than her, but, eventually, she got over that, obviously. She's a dog groomer.

God, I never realized how big a part of my life this place was. It's cringy at times to go back a read some stuff, but, I realize I was what? 12? 13? when we we're all here all the time. So I guess it's really not that bad. Just a bunch of kids who found somewhere to fit in.

Cosmic, in case you read this, we were at Disneyland on the same day earlier in March. I should've messaged you so we could have finally met in person, but I thought it would've been weird so I didn't. My wife and I are coming back in May for our anniversary, just booked the hotel today actually.

I hope the rest of you are alive and well.

Until next time,

Pirate_Ship_Boy

Nostalgia

Number of posts : 1
Mood : Contaminated by Cosmic ^^
Spouse : A
Children : A
Favorite Color : A
Favorite Band/Singer : A
Best Friends : A
Favorite Song: : A
Notepad : A
Registration date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_Archer on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:15 am

Holy hell man, it's been forever!

I'm 20 as of writing this post myself, Albeit closer to 20 than 21 at this point. Currently working 2 jobs (rip me) while going to college for comp sci, one at a hobby (RC Cars/Planes/Quadcopters, Models, Trains, etc.) shop and the other at a national physics lab doing programming. Love both, Class is alright, sleep is non-existent.

Also, Goddamn man! That's fucking awesome! Congrats on that, seriously, for as cheesy as it all may be, that's awesome. (Plot Twist; it was Polar all along and she's been playing the long con)

This place does bring back memories, that's for sure. I still check in here occasionally (...obviously) and sometimes cringe to a level that causes physical pain looking at some of the shit I did, but hey, you said it yourself. We were a bunch of kinds who carved out our own little place in the internet to fit in, as weird as it might've been, lol.

PS, if you want your old account back, Mike, feel free to shoot me a PM with your current email in it. I can change it and shoot you a password reset if you want. (...I feel that I can trust that it's actually you)

Actually, anyone who's "Locked out" feel free to shoot me a PM with a current email, I don't think that account stealing will really be a problem (I also still have connections to Diz/Cosmic and probably Islana by proxy, so im not worried about admin access, lol) so I'll take the your word for who you are.

Glad to see you're doing well though, Mike. One day I'd love to have a reunion or something of the original members just to come back and bullshit around. Might have to actually do it one of these days, too, heh.

Catch you around!

Ace_Archer
Dev
Dev

^^ Sweet! ♥️~Cosmic

lol - ace

RAWRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top