The Official Veeimkay City! Fan Forums
Members Are now required to login to do some of the guest actions, just reducing spam bots and increasing activity chances! Multitasking For the Win!

Something There That Wasn't There Before.. <3 *A WCMI fanfiction*

Go down

Something There That Wasn't There Before.. <3 *A WCMI fanfiction*

Post by HauntedMansionHolly on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Prolougue.
Spoiler:
*To fully understand this story, i would read the WCMI *When Curisoity Met Insanity* Stories.* Prologue:
I looked around the room. Everyone was having so much fun. It made me depressed to think i was the only one having a boring experience. It was the ball, it was supposed to be fun! I found myself getting tired. I yawned and thought about.. No, i thought. He might get the wrong idea. As i was thinking, i went back to reality. He was warm, i thought. I kept my head on his chest while we were dancing. He was warm.
Chapter one; *Alice's POV*
Spoiler:
I walked out of my rose colored house, as always, just after dawn. I brought Emma with me, as i walked to the park. It was wildflower season, so the town was full of color. It must be time for the Spring Festival soon. I couldnt help myself, i crouched down to smell a aquamarine flower. The scent was sweet, and strong. I got back up to walk again. I was finally to the park! I sat down on a cherry red bench, put my glasses on, and started to read. I was being interrupted every five seconds, because of a loud rumbling coming from the bushes. I quickly sat myself on another bench.
Chapter two; *Reginald's POV*
Spoiler:
I sighed as she walked away. Shes gone. Again. Reginald, in his bush costume slowly crawled toward alice. Alice brushed her hair, and i stared at her. She's so beautiful. Why wont she ever notice me? I thought, Well, the costume doesnt help. I sat there for a while, asking myself more questions like; How can i get her to feel the same way about me? Should i ask her on a date, Should i buy her Chocolate? Candy? Flowers? Teddy bears? I somehow found my way to thinking about my grocery list. I decided to go for it. I crawled up to her and yelled; "Boo."
Chapter 3; *Alice's POV*
Spoiler:
"AH!" I yelled, as i jumped what felt like three feet in the air. "Oh, it's just you reginald." i said. He, after a few seconds, asked me; "Are you coming to the tea party tomorrow?" I nodded yes, and put my head back in my book. He slowly walked away, Sulking. The book read; "Why was it so much worse for that Harriet should be in love with Mr. Knightley than with Frank Churchill? Why was the evil so dreadfully increased by Harriet's having some hope of a return? It darted through her with the speed of an arrow that Mr. Knightley must marry no one but herself!" I checked my diamond watch, it was almost time for work. I closed my book, stood up, and started to walk again.
HauntedMansionHolly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : sighs
Humor : You are the AT&T of people!
Mood : FIRE'NMAHLAZORS!BWAAA!
Spouse : mouse spouse
Children : ALL OF THE BABIES. ALL OF THEM.
Favorite Color : Colors associated with Disneyland and California Adventure.
Favorite Band/Singer : Marina & The Diamonds, Ben Folds, Regina Spektor, Dresden Dolls, Disney tunes, and generic pop music.
Best Friends : I love all of you guys. (✿◠‿◠)
Favorite Song: : Reflecting Light, Sam Phillips.
Notepad : I WISH THAT THIS HOODIE WERE A TIME HOODIE.
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down