The Official Veeimkay City! Fan Forums
Members Are now required to login to do some of the guest actions, just reducing spam bots and increasing activity chances! Multitasking For the Win!

Before you vote~!

Go down

Before you vote~!

Post by Cosmic on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 am

Mods: Would do what they can to keep the forum "clean". ONE mod will have chatbox powers, they would basically continue what was being done before.

Jr. Mods: Will be assistants to mods, each Jr. Mod will take care of a certain secition on the forum [chatbox funnies, rpg's....etc.] to watch them over. This will be assigned by me. Jr. Mods will also assist new members and be the forum's welcoming commmittee.

Now, like I have said before and I'll say it again all complaints go to me in a PM. As for those who do not like where they will be placed this is now a "take it or leave it" situation. Meaning, if someone is choosen a Jr. Mod and wanted to be a Mod or choosen a Mod and wanted to be admin, You either take what u have brrn given or have no powers at all. Now in the even someone should be promoted [other then yourself] then PM me, otherwise be glad you have a spot.

As for me, I promise to improve as both a person and admin. I dedicate my time to you and making the forum a better place. I am going to try my best as making VMKC as much of a democracy as possible. But, I would appreciate the Mods, Jr. Mods, Tech, and even the other Admins to run things by me first. This way I keep informed and can to keep the forum both clean and happy! <3 I will update as much as I can
♥️ Always,
Cosmee~

Female Number of posts : 217
Mood : I LOVE SIR JAMES PAUL MCCARTNEY!
Spouse : Light
Children : Pippa! XD
Favorite Color : Neon green
Favorite Band/Singer : The beatles Very Happy
Best Friends : Soda, Last, Islana, Light, Pippa, Shawnte, and Dizzy!! ♥️
Favorite Song: : None
Notepad : ♥️
Registration date : 2009-02-10