The Official Veeimkay City! Fan Forums
Members Are now required to login to do some of the guest actions, just reducing spam bots and increasing activity chances! Multitasking For the Win!

New Neighbor

Go down

New Neighbor

Post by WarriorPrincess on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 am

Ok, I'm new here. But hopefully y'all remember me. My character profile is already set up, but I'll add it here as well.
FIRST NAME:Warrior (Waria for short)
Middle Name: Princesca
LAST NAME: Katana
HAIR COLOR: Auburn
EYE COLOR: Emerald
SKIN TONE: vaguely tanned
STATURE: tall, lean
HERITAGE: Lots of Irish, with a bit of Native American
PARSONELL: Rock-climbing, reading outside, hiking
PERSONALLITY: Sarcastic, but daydreams a lot. Can be sweet
JOB: Ranger at State Park
HOBBIES: Reading outdoor stuff
FAVORITE BAND/SINGER: Taylor Swift
FAVROITE SHOW: None, really
FAVORITE MOVIE: 27 Dresses, all classic disney movies, National Treasure
PARENTS: Mike Katana (Mom died when she was born)
CHILDREN: None, yet
RELATIONSHIPS: None, yet

And I'm not really sure how things are done here, so I'll post like a normal rpg.

Warra unpacked the last box in her house with a sigh. "Yes!" she thought. "I'm finally done unpacking." The first thing she did was grab her current book, and run outside to the porch swing. Then she plopped down, and began reading.
WarriorPrincess

Female Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Reading, Acting
Humor : This, my friend, is a pint!
Mood : FIRE'NMAHLAZORS!BWAAA!
Spouse : None for now
Children : .
Favorite Color : Blue and purple and green and bronw
Favorite Band/Singer : A lot of music, but not rap or much pop or country
Best Friends : Quite a few
Favorite Song: : Finn's cover of "Can't Fight This Feeling"
Notepad : .
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: New Neighbor

Post by Light|Shadow on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 pm

Welcome to VMKC! Ok, so here's basically how things work: Everything is completely random and posts can be about anything.
Example:
Light: Hmm... I wonder why Ag is the periodic symbol for Silver?
Last: It comes from Latin, I think...
Light: Where does latin come from?
Last: Uh... Latin-asia-euro-potanian lands?
Light: Oh, I've been there!
Last: ... O.o ... Really?
Light: Yeah, but they speak some kinda weird language... It's similar to spanish, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Last: -.-

Or

Hungry Mooses of Canada: A11 ur caslez r belongs 2 uz!
Light: THE HORROR!
Cosmic: Quick, someone throw sushi at it!
-everyone stares at Cosmic-
Cosmic: ... What? It worked on Miley Cyrus, didn't it? I mean, she melted...
Light: Oh yeah. Disney abomanations melt from sushi, but how do we know it will work on Mooses?
Cosmic: I'm pretty sure it's moose... Wait, didn't we already build the Moose their own castle in Canada?
Light: Where are you getting all of this from?
Cosmic: Does nobody appreciate the value of inside jokes anymore? -.-
Random Bananna monster: I cOmEz 4 TeH MoOsEs!!!11!
Mooses of Canada: tEh ZOMGzorz!!1!!
Light: Oh yeah, that'll stop the mooses, more noob speak... -.-

So, as you can see, many things can happen here. Just don't do anything major to another character without consent, and no taking things too far. ^^
Oh, and magic of all kinds is banned in the VFKFF RPG version. However, there was this big war/depression when two memebers fought and their fight caused a big hole in the story, so the VFKFF version was closed down for about a month. During that time, I opened up a new RPG titled "Magic" and put no restriction on magic. If you want your character to use magic, you can post there. And yes, you can be a part of both. They are just like alternate realities where everything is the same, only one has magic and their plots are completely different from each other... (Yes, we create random plots. We've already had me being arrested for eating an onion randomly, two characters commenced in a time warping war where Twilight was destroyed and so were the Beatles, but I saved the day with a loophole and changed how the plot started thus making none of that happen. It's time travel, very confusing, but still fun XD)

Mod

Male Number of posts : 416
Job/hobbies : Moon Rock Frontier
Humor : You hear the one about the picnic and the grass stain?
Mood : Happy
Spouse : Nope, I don't have a house with an Sp at the beginning...
Children : Does my inner child count?
Favorite Color : Between light gray, black, and green. They all rock pretty hard.
Favorite Band/Singer : I don't listen to any particular group, I just listen to songs that sound good. Note: TOBY MAC AND RAP ARE NEVER TO BE CONSIDERED GOOD MUSIC!
Best Friends : Now I don't see how that's any of your business... creeper...
Favorite Song: : Move Along, American Pie, Closer to the Truth, you know, the good stuff.
Notepad : This is a notepad...
Deal with it...
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorPrincess on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Thank you light. That was extremely helpful.
WarriorPrincess

Female Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Reading, Acting
Humor : This, my friend, is a pint!
Spouse : None for now
Children : .
Favorite Color : Blue and purple and green and bronw
Favorite Band/Singer : A lot of music, but not rap or much pop or country
Best Friends : Quite a few
Favorite Song: : Finn's cover of "Can't Fight This Feeling"
Notepad : .
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:27 pm

^^ Welcome and Hiya! <3 Im Cosmic! ^^
A little about me-->
1. I love music
2. I love Paul McCartney
3. I love the beatles
4. I love everyone! ^^
5. In the rpg Im married to Matt who has an account on here as MattWingsFan, We were dating but now we are friends [we know each other in real]
6. My BFF's on here are Lastles [aka Last (my bro!)] and Islana [the other beatle-hippie]
7. I am a Hippie!
8. I dont eat meat....ever! >_<
9. I am an animal rights activist....kinda XD
10. In the chat I am marrying Light...we dont know how it can be tranfered yet tho XD
11. Me and Light have so many inside jokes.... I suggest u dont try and make any sense of them XD cause we usually dont make sense!

Anyways thats me! I would love to get to know u! ^^ Enjoy your time here and make sure to be as random as u can ;D

<3 ~Cosmic~ <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Light|Shadow on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

No problem! I'm just sorry my jokes in the examples were bad, they're usually a lot funnier...

Ok, so a little about me in the RPG:
1) I am obsessed with magic, and constantly use loopholes in the VFKFF version to work my way around the magic ban.
2) I usually wear a green sorcerer hat, green tron shirt and shoes, and cowboy pants (all VMK style), and yes, the sorcerer hat and tron suit play a bigish role in the story. Long ago when I joined I made up a few things about the sorcerer hat: The hat can never come off unless your true love takes it off. I combined the hat and my tron suit to use technology powered by magic (So, I essentially build techno stuff, and have endless building material from my suit). And that's how I loophole my way around magic making things like robots, AIs, and even machines that can do super-natural things.
3) In the VFKFF version, I made up a fiance for my character because everyone else skipped over a ton of good dating jokes (appropriate dating jokes, for the record). However, that whole engaged thing Cosmic mentioned in the chat may transfer over into Magic. (I'm confused too)
4) My fiance in the VFKFF version is named Twili (I thought this up way before Twilight came out. Why did Stepheny Meyer choose such a good title for such a dumb book?! Ugh!) She has a black sorcerer hat and a black dress.
5) I have a castle in both stories, but I've failed to mention it recently because the Hungry Mooses of Canada problem has already been resolved... (They kept invading my castle looking for me XD)
6) I loves me the legos...
7) Ok this one isn't really about me, but here's just a little disclaimer about Diz: She's extremely religious, so try to avoid pushing her buttons on the subject...
Cool There is no fact 8 because if you put a ) after the 8 it makes a dumb smiley...
9) I NEVER eat fish.
10) Because I started Magic (and because technically I'm the oldest person on here, age 16, and apparently the smartest person (I've been refered to as a "girl guru" before XD) and people always ask me about stuff) I'm kinda like the ruler of Magic, and can change things unless everyone else has a problem with it, and their complaints are valid. However, Diz has the final say things in either story.
11) Diz is not a part of Magic because she has a problem with sorcerery in the story.
12) Wow, I've gone off topic, this is supposed to be about MY character! What the heck?!
13) Ok, I am very random in the stories.
14) Despite being smart outside of the story, I have tons of moments in the stories.
15) I usually rant about things I hate with a passion -koff-TWILIGHT-koff-
16) Uh... I forgot...

Last edited by LightGiver on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mod

Favorite Color : Between light gray, black, and green. They all rock pretty hard.
Favorite Band/Singer : I don't listen to any particular group, I just listen to songs that sound good. Note: TOBY MAC AND RAP ARE NEVER TO BE CONSIDERED GOOD MUSIC!
Favorite Song: : Move Along, American Pie, Closer to the Truth, you know, the good stuff.
Deal with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Yes I was diappointed reading them No XD jk Lightles! PS I have a nickname for everyone so I will think of one for u soon

Pirate=Pippa
Light/Last=Lightles/Lastles
Islana=Is-y or Islana Mah Dear
Polar=Polums
Tie=Jade

[Blue/Diz dont have one cause... idk why but they dont XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Bit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:38 pm

What about me?
Bit
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 399
Job/hobbies : None
Humor : None
Spouse : um
Children : um
Favorite Color : Blue
Favorite Band/Singer : unknown
Best Friends : Diz, Light, Blue, Cosmic, Tie and Last.
Favorite Song: : Rhapsody in Blue
Notepad : Contact me, my friends!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Your Bitles! XD Im sorry I forgot! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Light|Shadow on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Cosmic, LASTLES WAS MY NICKNAME FOR LAST! She even hated that name until someone pointed out that Lastles was close to "Beatles" XD

Mod

Deal with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Jade, pointed that out! XD I kno but Im stealing it so HAH! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down